Last updated on:
Playing PUBG Mobile on PC
Many people, who are ardent fans of PUBG, play this game on their mobile at least once in a day. They look to find an answer to the question of how to play PUBG Mobile on PC.
They ask this question when they want to try PUBG on a bigger screen. Just because they cannot spend even a single day without playing this game, they are concerned about playing PUBG mobile on their desktop computer.
If you are one such individual, you can find the answer to this question in this article or in the video below!
Details About PUBG
Of course, you might be aware that this is a game that is treasured by many game freaks. You might also know that this is a multi-player game that should have web access for playing.
Even though it was initially released for gaming consoles and computers, the mobile version of this game gained considerable popularity. The mobile version was released only in 2018 in China. If you look to play the mobile version of this game on a bigger screen through your PC, you can do this.
Thanks to the following third-party tools that will help you do this:
- Apower Mirror
- Nox App Player
- MEmu App Player
Here are some details on how these apps will help you with playing PUBG on your computer.
ApowerMirror aims to help you mirror your smartphone to your system. This tool is fitting irrespective of whether your PC has a Mac or Windows OS. Also, it will work both for the Android and iOS platforms.
With the help of this app, it will be possible to gain complete domination of your mobile through the keyboard and mouse in your system. Also, you can film your screen when you play PUBG on it.
Further, you can capture your screen’s screenshot at any time when you play this game. There is also a whiteboard function that will help you converse with your friends when playing.
Here is how you can mirror your PUBG mobile to your PC using this tool:
- Download the app both on your PC and on your phone.
- After downloading, launch the application.
- Once this is done, connect your mobile to the computer.
- If you have iOS as the operating system of your phone, you can just use the screen mirroring function from the control centre of the operating system. Scroll up the menu and tap on the screen mirroring option. When you do this, you will find the connections available near the phone. Just click on the name of your computer and get instantly connected.
- If you have an Android phone, you can establish a connection between the phone and your PC using the USB Cable. Otherwise, you can create the connection through the Wi-Fi feature.
- Once the connection is established, you will be in a position to see the screen of your phone on your PC.
- At this point, you can use the other features as well by hitting the buttons at the right time.
Also, the app offers a new feature called “Game Keyboard”. This feature will permit to play the mobile version of the game on your PC with the help of your keyboard handily similar to an Android Emulator.
All you have to do to use this feature is to pull the symbol to the direction control or target region. Then, you should make changes to the key mapping. Once these things are done, you can click the key to move or to do an action.
You have the liberty to place the keys as you wish, and from the next time, you can just continue to play the mobile game using your virtual keyboard. The reason is that the app will remember your settings.
BlueStacks is yet another app that will help you use your PC for playing PUBG mobile. This app is an Android Emulator. It means that it will allow you to reproduce an Android Screen on your PC. Similar to PUBG game app for mobile, you can run any app from your Android Phone on your PC with this app.
Here are the details on how to use the app for this purpose:
- The first step is, of course, to download and install the app on your PC and your Android smartphone. You can find the installation option at your “My Apps” section.
- Now, once the installation is completed, you should open the PUBG game in BlueStacks. Now, log in to your account by entering your log-in credentials.
- Then, go to the settings and tap on display and make sure that the aspect ratio is set at “System Default”. Set the Dots Per Inch to high. Now, click on “Engine” and set it to open GL.
- After this, you can select the CPU cores and RAM and get out of the settings.
- Now, you can start playing the game.
Nox App Player
Nox App Player is another Android Emulator app. Its purpose is to help you play PUBG Mobile on your PC. Before we gather some details about this app, it is better to understand what is an Android Emulator.
It is otherwise called as Android Virtual Device or AVD. It denotes a specific Droid Device. You can use it as the target platform not just for running, but also for testing your Droid Apps on your computer.
So, you can understand that Android Emulator apps that we discussed here will help you test or even use the PUBG Mobile on your PC.
As far as Nox App Player is concerned, it offers complete Android Feature experience.
Now, let us get into the tips on how to use it for playing your PUBG Mobile on your PC:
- As usual, download and install this app on your PC.
- Also, download the APK file of your PUBG game and then launch Nox App Player.
- Just get hold of the application file and drop it on the NOX app. Just click it in such a way that you can start installing it in Nox App.
- After the game installation happens, you can now play your favourite PUBG on your PC.
MEmu App Player
The last, but not the least app that will help you with playing your PUBG mobile on PC is MEmu App Player. This is also an emulator app.
With Windows 7 or above in your PC, you can quickly get the contents of your phone displayed on your PC with this app. It also requires that the display driver in your PC should be OpenGL 3.0 or above.
If your system meets these requirements, you can continue with the process given below:
- Download and install the MEmu App Player on your PC
- Now, in the MEmu app, install the APK file of the PUBG mobile version. If you do not have this file, you can very well download it from the web.
- Once it is installed, you will get to see it on the home screen. Once you click on it, you can start playing PUBG mobile on your system.
To sum up, all these apps need both your PC and your smartphone to be present with you. You can just use emulators as against these apps, but the process will be laborious.