Last updated on:
Is there a way to get Coin Master free spins and coins?
The answer to that question is a resounding yes! But before we get into all the exciting stuff, how about taking a few moments to understand the game?
(You already know that? Then go here to generate free coins and spins right away!)
Coin Master is a simple, single-player game developed by Moon Active. It is one of the most interactive and fun mobile games out there and is available for both Android and iOS platforms. The objective of the game is to win coins, upgrade items, and ultimately build villages.
Sounds easy, right? But becoming a “coin master” is not that easy. Read on to know how this seemingly easy game can get quite challenging.
Why Do You Need Free Spins and Coins in Coin Master?
Coin Master lets you fulfill your dream of living the Viking life, as you go on a quest to upgrade your village and explore other villages. There are more than 200 unique, themed villages in the Coin Master game world, including Buddhist Village, Hell’s Village, and LA Dreams.
When you start playing the game, you are given 75,000 coins for free. Of these, you would have to spend 60,000 coins to buy a village.
You can earn one star for building something in your village. And you need to have 20 such stars to move to the next one. So, you need to get around 4,000 stars to explore all of the villages, which will take substantial time and effort.
Building and upgrading items in your village cost less than 100,000 coins initially. But as you progress, the costs of these items goes up significantly, with the last upgrade costing 197,000 coins. In a nutshell, you will need lots of coins to upgrade any village fully.
It is safe to say that there are two broad aspects of the game – spinning the slot machines to acquire items and building villages. So, you need to have an adequate number of spins and game coins to progress in Coin Master.
When you spin the slot machines, you can get one of these game items:
Perhaps the most commonly found object in the slot machines, a hammer, enables you to attack another village. When you enter the attack mode, you have to choose from five villages. If the village you choose has an active shield, you will not be able to attack it, and you will be awarded a small number of coins.
It is not easy finding a pig face in the slot machine. If you are lucky enough to get it, you can use it to attack the village of the game master. This village has more coins than other villages. And you get three chances to raid all the coins in this village.
You can activate a shield found in the slot machine to protect your village from other raiders. The thing to remember about hammers and shields is that they are both intended for one-time use only.
At the very least, you will be getting some free game coins from the slot machine. So, even if you don’t get one of the other three items, don’t be disheartened.
Other than these four items, you can also get ten free spins from the slot machine if you are lucky. Each of the three items must be of the same kind for you to get that.
So, you would want to spin the slot machine as many times as you possibly can. And you would want to get as many game coins as you can. You have the option of purchasing spins and coins by spending your hard-earned money. Here’s how much you would have to spend:
- $1.99 for 25 Spins
- $4.99 for 70 Spins
- $11.99 for 200 Spins (popular)
- $19.99 for 400 Spins
- $49.99 for 1,200 Spins
- $99.99 for 2,800 Spins (Best Value)
- $1.99 for 450,000 Coins
- $4.99 for 1,250,000 Coins
- $11.99 for 3,000,000 Coins (popular)
- $19.99 for 7,500,000 Coins
- $49.99 for 22,500,000 Coins
- $99.99 for 55,000,000 Coins (Best Value)
We strongly advise against purchasing coins and spins because you can get as many of these as you want with Coin Master hacks.
General Gameplay Tips
Before getting to the Coin Master hack, let’s look at a few in-game tips and tricks you can use to get coins and spins:
- When you connect the game to your Facebook account, you get 50 free spins and 1,000,000 free coins.
- You can get 30 free spins when you invite a friend, and they join.
- You get five free spins every hour.
- You can get spins and coins by completing events like the Attack Master, Raid Master, Village Master, Viking Quest, Diamond Rush, Ultra Attack Master, and more.
- You get a daily bonus that can give you either 50K or 20 million coins.
- You can always watch an ad video to get some free spins.
How to Get Free Spins and Coins on Coin Master?
All you need to do is follow these simple steps to get free coins and spins:
CAUTION! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Open a web browser and navigate to the following website:
- Scroll down to the Hack section and enter your game username in the space provided.
- Select the number of free spins and coins you wish to generate. You can use the “-” and “+” buttons to increase or decrease these numbers, which go to a maximum of 99,999.
- Click on “Start Generator”
- After the process runs, you may be required to verify that you are not a bot. Follow the instructions if that is the case.
- After completing the verification, your free coins and spins will be sent to your game.
A Word of Caution
The general tips we have recommended in the Coin Master cheats section are 100% safe to use and in compliance with the terms of service of Coin Master.
Unfortunately, just like the other cheats and hacks for games, we cannot say the same for the coin and spin generator. It expressly violates the terms of service of Coin Master, so use it at your own risk. You will likely see your game account getting banned if you use it too often.
Summing It Up
Coin Master is one of the most popular and top-grossing apps among players all across the globe. It has an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars on the Apple App Store, based on over 90,000 reviews and has been downloaded over 50 million times through the Google Play Store.
If you haven’t played this fun and addictive game yet, what are you waiting for?
We hope you can make the most of the Coin Master free spins and coins using this guide.