Last updated on:
Are there Minecraft cheats that actually work?
The answer is a resounding yes! But before we get into all that, let’s get to know how big of a deal Minecraft is.
(In a rush? Go here and generate free Minecoins straight away!)
You have probably heard of Minecraft before. With more than 176 million copies sold, Minecraft is the best-selling multi-platform video game of all time. Mojang released this game in 2011, and Microsoft acquired it in 2014. Over the years, this game has garnered immense critical acclaim and won numerous awards.
If you haven’t played it yet, you might be wondering what all the hype is about. To put it simply, it is a unique 3D sandbox game with a virtually infinite world for players to explore.
Why do you need a Minecraft hack?
To understand why you need game hacks and cheats for Minecraft, we need to explain how big and diverse this game is…
Minecraft does not have specific goals that you need to accomplish. So you have complete freedom to play the game whichever way you want. The core gameplay comprises picking up and placing several objects, commonly called “blocks.” These objects represent various materials like stone, dirt, water, lava, tree trunks, and ores.
You can freely move around the virtual game world and mine blocks to build things. What makes this seemingly infinite game world interesting is that it contains different “biomes,” ranging from snowfields to jungles to deserts.
You start the game with a default character, which can be either Alex or Steve. As you explore the Minecraft world, you will come across non-player characters or mobs, which can be passive or hostile.
You can hunt passive mobs for crafting materials and food. These mobs spawn during the in-game daytime and are made up of pigs, chickens, and cows. You want to avoid hostile mobs, which consist of skeletons, zombies, and giant spiders. These hostile mobs spawn during the in-game nighttime and are found in caves and other dark places.
And if that wasn’t enough, the game developers added two alternate dimensions of the main game world. The Nether is a hell-like dimension with many unique resources and features. The End is a barren land made up of several islands.
You can choose to play this game in one of five game modes:
Of these, the survival and creative modes are more popular among players and critics alike. In survival mode, you need to mine resources, build the world, and maintain your health. In creative mode, you are given unlimited resources to create whatever you want.
What sets Minecraft apart from its competition is its dedicated Marketplace. You can purchase content developed by the game community, including Character Packs, Skin Packs, and entire Worlds.
But you need to have Minecraft coins (Minecoins) to purchase in the Minecraft Marketplace. And the only way to get coins in the game is by spending your hard-earned money. Here’s how much these coins cost:
- $1.99 for 320 coins
- $5.99 for 1,020 coins
- $9.99 for 1,720 coins
- $19.99 for 3,500 coins
- $49.99 for 8,800 coins
We strongly advise against spending money to get these coins. Because there is a working cheat that can give you these Minecoins for free!
Before we get to the free Minecoins hack, here are a few tips and tricks you can use in the game. Beginners can use these to ensure that they survive longer.
- Keep a decent number of torches in your inventory to avoid being trapped in a dark place like a cave.
- Don’t ever think that you have “too much” of any resource – it can run out pretty soon.
- You should always know where you are and in which direction you are heading. Create a map or keep track of the sun and the moon.
- Make sure you have useful items in your inventory at all times. Keep a good number of blocks to ensure that you can get out of a tricky situation.
Minecraft Cheats: How to Get Free Minecoins?
Since there is no way for you to earn coins in the game and it doesn’t make sense to spend your valuable money, here’s a cheat to get as many coins as you want. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
CAUTION! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Make sure that you exit the game before starting this cheat.
- Open a web browser on your mobile phone or laptop and navigate to MinecraftCoins.com.
- Type your username in the space provided and select the gaming platform on which you play Minecraft.
- Click on “Generate,” and a pop-up will appear.
- You can choose the number of coins you want to generate – 1020, 1720, 3500, or 8800.
- Click on one of the options and let the generator process run.
- You will see “Suspicious activity detected.” Click on “Verify” to prove that you are not a bot and follow the instructions.
- After verifying successfully the generated resources are available in your account!
A Word of Caution
The general tips we have included in this guide are 100% safe to use. You need not worry about getting into any trouble for using those. But we cannot say the same for the coin generator cheat, as it explicitly violates the terms of service of Minecraft.
So, if you want to acquire new content from the Marketplace and are considering using the cheat to get the coins for it, do so at your own risk.
Summing It Up
With countless ways to play it, Minecraft’s Marketplace content can be an excellent way to gain a competitive edge over other players. Having Minecraft coins can help you progress in the game while making it more exciting.
Till next time, keep playing! We hope you found these Minecraft cheats guide useful.