Last updated on:
How to Hack Pokémon GO?
Pokémon GO hacks can help you progress in the game quickly and effortlessly, click here to jump to that section right away.
If you were to look at a list of highly addictive mobile games, Pokémon GO would surely be among the top two or three. In the three years since its official release, the game has garnered a staggering number of fans and players.
Over a billion downloads and hundreds of millions of active monthly users make the Pokémon GO world extraordinarily competitive and challenging.
You could take years to reach the level and expertise of players who have been playing it since it first came out. And in that time, they would progress by leaps and bounds.
So how does a new player bridge this seemingly permanent gap? We have some excellent cheats and hacks to help you speed things up in Pokémon GO by giving you free Pokécoins!
All About Pokécoins
Pokécoins is the currency you use in the Pokémon GO world for buying a ton of different items. Whether it is Lure Modules, Max Potions, PokéBalls, Lucky Eggs, Egg Incubators, Incense, or various accessories for your avatar, you will need Pokécoins to get it. The only other way to get these items is by leveling up or spinning PokeStops.
You can gain Pokécoins in the game by leaving your Pokémon to defend Pokémon Gyms. If you do that consistently, you could get a decent number of coins after some days. It is a slow process which will not give you enough coins to progress as quickly as you would want to.
If you want more Pokécoins, you may buy them from the store by spending your hard-earned money. Here’s how much Pokécoins cost:
- 100 Pokécoins – 0.99 USD
- 550 Pokécoins – 4.99 USD
- 1,200 Pokécoins – 9.99 USD
- 2,500 Pokécoins – 19.99 USD
- 5,200 Pokécoins – 39.99 USD
- 14,500 Pokécoins – 99.99 USD
We strongly advise against spending money to buy these coins. Unless you spend $20 or more, you will not get enough coins to make any significant progress in the game.
But it is not the only way to get Pokécoins – what if you could get as much of this valuable game currency as you like, that too for free?
Pokémon GO Cheats for Android & iOS
One of the best Pokémon GO cheats gives you free Pokécoins. These simple steps will provide you with as many free coins as you want!
CAUTION! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! (read more here about that)
- On your mobile’s web browser, go to pkmgcoins.com. Select the “Free Pokécoins” option on the page.
- You will be redirected to a page that will ask for your username. Type in your game username and click on “Submit.”
- After submitting your game username, you will be prompted to choose anything from 100 to 14,500 Pokécoins.
- Select the option you want, and you will see a confirmation screen with your username, the number of coins you selected, and buttons for iOS and Android. Choose the platform you are using to play Pokémon GO.
- It will take a few moments to connect and verify your details. You need to click on “Verify” and follow the instructions to complete the verification process.
- The Pokécoins are now available in your account!
Other Pokémon GO Hacks
If you are looking for a hack for overall gameplay, look no further! These hacks are not related to Pokécoins.
1. Pikachu Starter Easter Egg
When you start playing the game, three starter Pokémon spawn near you – Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander. If you don’t catch them for a bit or walk away, a fourth starter Pokémon will spawn – Pikachu. Who knew Pikachu could be sneaky like a detective, pun intended!
2. Eevee Evolution Easter Egg
Eevee is one of the most popular Pokémon because it can evolve into different types of Pokémon. What if you could control what your Eevee will evolve into? As it turns out, you can by adding a nickname that coincides with the type you want.
If you rename it “Rainer” right before opting to evolve it, it will evolve into Vaporeon (water type). Similarly, “Sparky” will evolve into Jolteon, and “Pyro” will evolve into “Flareon.”
3. General Tips for Better Gameplay
- Do not collect duplicate Pokémon, rather trade them for candy. Doing this will help you create a more formidable team of Pokémon.
- You can increase the egg hatching time by keeping the Pokémon GO app open when you are not playing.
- Defend gyms as much as you can to collect free items and Pokécoins. Battle against other gym trainers after reaching level 5.
A Word of Caution
The hacks and general tips we have recommended are safe to use, and you will not get into any trouble for it. But we cannot say the same for the cheats, as they explicitly violate the terms of service of Pokémon GO.
In all likelihood, you may be banned if you use cheats frequently. Bans may be temporary or permanent and usually come in waves on a somewhat monthly basis.
So be careful when you decide to rely on cheats to advance quickly in Pokémon GO.
Summing It Up
You can stock up almost all items available in the Pokémon GO game using Pokécoins. Irrespective of where you are in the game, having a lot of coins can help you progress consistently.
We hope you can make the most of these Pokémon GO hack and cheats!